Class I Medical Device
New generation high-level multi-enzymatic detergent, for the reprocessing of surgical instruments, flexible endoscopes, robotic equipments, dental instruments and medical channels that require an high-impact treatment for the removal of any type of dirt and for the prevention of infections in the medical field.
- High-level cleaning, thanks to the synergistic action of surfactants, green chelating agent and the new generation multi-enzymatic complex (protease, amylase, lipase, mannanase, pectinase, cellulase)
- Fully stabilized and selective enzymatic blend. No need for activation
- Excellent compatibility with various types of materials
- Removes any type of multi-component organic residue
- Effective also for complex medical devices (eg endoscopes and cannulated in general, robotic tools)
- EDTA-free, IDS-free and NTA-free
- Prevents breakage and replacement of medical tools
- Neutral pH. Use at room temperature
- Ideal support for biofilms removal
- Excellent rinsing
- Suitable with the use of Lysonox® products pipeline
High-level enzymatic cleaning for surgical and endoscopic instruments, anesthesia instruments, dental instruments, laboratory glassware and medical devices in general. It can also be used in an ultrasonic bath.
Non-ionic surfactants, new generation enzymatic blend, green chelating agent and excipients.
|APPLICATION AND DOSAGE*|
|Manual cleaning for thermostable and thermolabile
instruments (standard cleaning)
|Dos: 5 ml/L (0,5%)||10 min||T° Amb.|
|Cleaning in Utrasonic baths||Dos: 3 ml/L (0,3%)||5-10 min||T° Amb.
|Manual cleaning for stubborn soil||Dos: 10 ml/L (1%)||10-15 min||T° Amb.|
*The versatility of the product allows you to use it even up to 4% concentration in case of need. Contact ADRANOX® directly for any specific uses not indicated in this document.
|Bottle||12 pcs||1 L||ADMR13|
|Canister||4 pcs||5 L||ADMR12|
Photos and illustrations are property of Adranox®, copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.